DIY PICTURE HANGER

                                    
picture hanger , diy


I had wanted a family picture wall for a long time. I started out with photo frames . The photo frames would hold photos that needn't be changed , but I also wanted a picture display , in which the photos could be changed frequently , with ease. This is what I came up with ,covered a poster board covered with fabric , tied  strings of twines and clipped in wooden clothespin.

Things required:
  1. cardboard ( I used my son's poster board)
  2. colorful fabric
  3. strong duck tape
  4. twine of any kind( I have used baker's twine)
  5. wooden clips

Method

  • Take the cardboard and cover it "tightly " with the fabric.


  • Secure the fabric tightly, at the back of the cardboard with duck tape.


       


     

  • Tie strings of twine around the board.  Put the clips on the string. Clip the photos.

          



  • I secured it on the wall using nails.

Comments

Popular Posts