CHOW MEIN STIR FRY

chow mein stir fry
This is not made from scratch . I couldn't help ,but share my joy in finding this product!!!!!It's hectic during summer. With kids at home , by the time breakfast is done , its time to prepare lunch. The job is never ending. So ,stocked up the freezer with nuggets and frozen burgers. It makes things much more easier. In my search for more frozen products , I found this chow mein stir fry from my nearby QFC store.It contained noodles and a lot of veggies. I thought it would be good with the nuggets and it worked!

    
INGREDIENTS(This was the ingredients on the list in the packet):

  1. noodles
  2. bean sprouts
  3. bok choy
  4. celery carrots
  5. onions
  6. mushrooms
  7. peas
  8. waterchestnuts
  9. bamboo shoots
  10. red bell pepper
  11. salt
Extra ingredients that I added:

  1. 1/2 tsp chili flakes
  2. 4 Tbsp grated frozen oranges(mandarins) 
  3. salt to taste

METHOD


  • Saute the contents of the packet as described in the stove top cooking instruction.



  • When almost done , add the grated orange , chili flakes and salt. saute for a minute .



  • Eat as is or with some sliced chicken nuggets.

Comments

Popular Posts