WALL PICTURES DIY

Its so easy to make these .Just search for good nursery pictures online. Cut out the shapes from the scrapbook paper and from it. I got this idea from a good friend of mine. She is such a  joy to be with. She made similar wall pictures for her baby's nursery, when she was pregnant. She's too good at art and craft. Very creative . Her baby's room was simple and very inspiring. She had three of the above similar pictures, 3 bright colored paper pom-poms and 3 paper fans, simple and attractive. I am not very  creative but I just tried this out and it came out well.
                                                             I love using scrapbook paper. I buy them whenever there's a good deal. I just love their designs.I made a few wall picture with the scrapbook paper for for my nephew's nursery  wall.

 
 
 





Comments

Popular Posts