HAVE YOU WATCHED BLUEY YET?

 

 
Have you watched this yet? If not, I highly recommend this. Bluey is an Australian preschool animated television series. Its supposedly preschool series, I disagree, it's for all ages. We watch this on Disney Plus. Can't ger enough of Bluey at our house.  My daughter is 9 and we all laugh and enjoy watching Bluey episodes. Love it!

What do I write about this series! It's simply awesome. If you like Peep and the big wide world you will surely like this too. None of the kids' series going on now come anywhere near to the standards of Bluey. 

I sit with my young daughter, and I find myself thoroughly enjoying this one.

The creators, in fact the whole team, every single person involved in making this.... are purely fantastic.

 Every single episode has something unique and amazing in it.

Watching this show with your kids, makes you want to be a better parent. 

It is so relatable. There's Mom (Chilli), Dad (Bandit), Bluey and Bingo. I love the theme music.

Watch it for sure!


Comments

Popular Posts