TURMERIC MILK

                                         TURMERIC MILK

Disclaimer: I am not a physician and there is no proven evidence that cough can be cured with this remedy.  

When I was 18 years old, I suffered from a severe cough and took antibiotics and cough syrup, but they didn't help. Then, my mother suggested I drink turmeric milk every night before bed. Surprisingly, it worked wonders for my cough and also improved my skin texture. As a mother myself now, I understand that a cough can take some time to go away, but this home remedy of turmeric milk can provide daily relief during coughing spells.


INGREDIENTS

  1. 1/4 cup milk
  2. 1/8 tsp turmeric

METHOD

  • Warm the milk in an 1100W for 1.20 minutes at power 4. Then add the turmeric, stir well, and drink it. 
  • You can add sugar. I skip it. 
  • I haven't used it for more than 2 weeks.
NOTES
  • My daughter drinks it while holding her nose. She does not like the aftertaste, but she still drinks it. 

Comments

Popular Posts